The house dress returns this season in a nice variation of summer colors. Delicately embroidered and enhanced with fllounces, the Huguette model will please all the little stylish girls. It's the perfect look for strolling along the Promenade des Anglais, between sea and palm trees.
For the sake of details:
- Light cotton house dress.
- Indian-inspired floral embroidered print.
- Tone-on-tone lace band on the neckline.
- Ruffles and embroidery on straps.
- Elasticated and adjustable straps with buttonholes.
- Elasticated waist with decorative gathers and bows.
- Two front patch pockets with lace.
- Embroidered and scalloped at the bottom of the dress.
- Knee length.
- Contrasted lining on breast and straps.
This item was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her passionate team.
100% organic cotton.
Do not tumble dry, natural flat dry only.
Machine wash at 30° delicate cycle.